Friday, May 13, 2005

Okay, Christina, you can look now.

Okay, Christina's birthday was yesterday and so I have a few pictures.

Here's Christina and her little Jordyn. C's wearing the shrug, J's wearing purple Top Model plastic shoes.


Trying those shoes on...the shrug fit and looked awesome and C love love loved it! *feels all warm and fuzzy*


No, unfortunately, I didn't take more pictures, though I wish I did. I'm a bad, bad photographer. u_u

Toe Up Socks
I was faced with leftover yarn from my cuff-down sock (see earlier post) and thought "Oh well, I might as well practice the toe-up and see how far I get".
So, here we see some progress:

Note: learn how to knit the wrap along with the stitch together...that was not so easy.

I love the magic of short-row heels...so nice and tidy lookin'!


And here's a better look at that heel...my leg is so nice and glow-in-the-darkish! The yarn didn't last far past this point...short short ankle socks!


Anyways, that's the end of my knitting excursion. I'm going to end up making Rogue for the fall and I've already ordered the yarn (phew, 8 skeins of Cascade 220 in a lovely purple for $4.70 a skein...a good deal, but that's still money!) and the pattern, I'm just waiting for it all to come in. Maybe I should get some needles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment