2. I am worried that I may not have enough Moda Dea.
3. Never mind, I found the camera.
4. I want to attend a Stitch & Bitch!!! But if there are any in Utah, they're far far away from Mapleton and gas is expensive.
5. I want chocolate so bad, why am I doing this to myself by banning any sweets to pass my lips (unless it's chai, life is easier with the decaf chai)? I WILL make it to Saturday. Saturday Splurge Day and Real Belgian Waffles. And Belgian chocolate. Oh man, that sounds so good.
6. I want to start whining less. *coff* However, I must still complain about the hazards of not sweeping.
Those are a row of staples I found embedded this morning in my plastic-soled slippers that I Never Leave My Room Without. Now you know why.
On a happy note...my feet feel festive and naked!
I'm a lousy toenail painter, but wow, it's weird to feel so barefoot, I *had* to celebrate.