Monday, June 04, 2007

Is it really Monday again? It was Monday yesterday.

I did try. I tried hard to get a decent picture of my hair. I got it from the side and the back but the front had a picture of my face being all floppy and "I only got 5 hours of sleep last night because Dad has a cough" looking. Which makes me look like a fat 60-year old smoker. It does so much good to my ego, y'know. And I only look like it on film, though I noticed that I may have been a little haggard when in the mirror. Hmm. Well, anyways, you do not get to see me looking exhausted. So there. Here are other views, though:



So, um, that's my hair. It's really shiny thanks to the biosilk stuff.

Also, I have been knitting! I got around to actually photographing it, too.



Needles: US #2 circular 24"
Yarn: KnitPicks Sock Garden in Geranium / Koigu in Red
Method: Magic Loop
Pattern: Sensational Knitted Socks - Oblique Openwork (pg. 55).
Size: for a 9" length foot (about size 6.5 - 7 shoe).

It went pretty fast and man are these things nice and snuggly. I'm jealous of my Sockapalooza partner, she's got some nice socks heading her way in August!

And that's it for now. I have a little teaser of things to come:
this + this = ???

No comments:

Post a Comment