Saturday, June 30, 2007

Knitting...Impossible!

You know, when I started out with the Mystery Stole #3, I thought I would use this yarn:



But on the only lace-knitting needles not holding a project (US #3, bamboo), it was just too large. Of course, I find THIS out when I try to actually start Clue #1. Not to mention the beads were the wrong size and any smaller and the %$#*-ing crochet hook wouldn't fit (anyone need a size 10 crochet hook? You could make a doily out of sewing thread).

Then I had a really bright idea! How about I use THIS yarn?



It just needs a little love. Yuh huh. Maybe I'll work on it for a year and then it'll be ready.

So finally I decided on what has been lovingly termed as the "lint-colored" yarn.



I also went to Hobby Lobby, got proper sized beads and a size 14 crochet needle, which you could use to fertilize ova under a microscope.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment