Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Presents!

So, my HSKS pal Tasha's package finally made it in! It's so cute, I put up a picture on Flickr...hold on, let me find it...*rummages* Ah ha! Here!



Cute, isn't it? Look at the owl! And the Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean! And the gorgeous Louet Gems! And the fantastic felted bag! It's so lovely! Thank you with many exclamation marks, Tasha! :D

And here's a funny little link: Tips to cure Internet ADD.

I only wish this came in pill form.

But I can't be the only one, right? Who sits around on the computer and uses it as her radio/television/notebook/communication hub/entertainment center?

On the other hand, wouldn't it be nice to just take a vacation from it all? Kind of take a break and reset a little.

Hmm, I should consider this.

No comments:

Post a Comment