Sunday, April 29, 2007

HSKS Questionnare



1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Ravenclaw

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I really like the Susan Bates aluminum in 7"

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I've always wanted a set of Rosewood or Ebony and I like 7" in size 1s.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I really really prefer the BOOK version, blue and bronze.

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
I love Junior Mints, Ferrero Rocher, dark chocolate kisses (sooo good), wintergreen Lifesaver mints.

6. What are your favorite scents?
I love things like rain, linen, that sort of thing. Fresh smells, nothing that smells like food, that's just mean. ;)

7. Do you have any allergies?
Cats though it's not bad, rubber products.

To my spoiler, feel free to ask me anything, I'm happy to fill you in.


And for my 5 points, here's my answer to this week's Trivia Question:
"You will have your reward, Wormtail. I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..." Who is speaking?
Ha, I was listening to this during my WalkAmerica. That would be Voldemort as he sits in the chair in his own home (the Riddles' home, for some reason I didn't catch this when I first read it).

No comments:

Post a Comment