Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Monday!

First off, I have a Finished Object:


Yarn: ScoutJ's Orchid Sock Merino
Needles: size #1
Pattern: From Sensational Knitted Socks, the Chevron pattern
Shoe size: 7.
It took a while, not because the pattern was tricky or anything but because it was intensive. It just took time and attention. But they're really wacky fun socks! I love them, I love the colors and the zig-zag to keep it from being just stripes.

Tomorrow is UFO Tuesday. I'll take pictures of the things that need finishing and give you the update!

And for anyone who is curious,


Mom is doing great. She's a lot more perky with this shift in chemo, though in a bit more pain, but that's what pain killers are for, right? She found her script for oxycodone and realized that her doc prescribed her 60 pills. She is now considering a small side deal on the black market. But you didn't hear that from me, darlings. Nope, I have no knowledge of any illicit drug dealings in MY home, not at all. But Daisy might. She knows where the good stuff is.

No comments:

Post a Comment