Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Notes on today

Kidney is spectacular as usual. In case anyone was, y'know, wondering. Just low on the magnesium, I'll have to have a pill for that. But everything else is fantastic.

I found Three Wishes after feeling a little like I just finished a lap on the Grand Prix blindfolded on a tricycle. Just a little. Utahns don't understand the meaning of 'cautious driving when there's weather out'. And I met the darling Corgi, my very first ever. I wanted to take her home and she wanted to keep me there, the love was mutual. And there was yarn. Did I mention that there was yarn? After all, why go to a yarn store and not buy yarn (unless it's to pet and adore a puppy)? So now I have some Manos Del Uruguay in my stash. It might be a hat, it might be another scarf (to replace the pretty lace one that *might* be with my Bleach anime CDs at a ward member's house, I don't know, but she'd better return both soon!), it might just be a lovely gem to sit in my lap and be petted and admired like a comatose pet. Who knows!?

And because I don't want to be a wimp no more, I'll go to the Stitch'n'Bitch next week, promise. I think it's good I didn't stick around this time, the roads are kind of a hazard during a storm and boy what a storm! I love storms. Hee!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 PM

    we were all complaining tonight about the drivers! I love Manos - such fun to knit up, and I love the subtle color variations. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:12 PM

    It was horrible last night so good thing you didn't stay in SLC. It was hard to see in the rain.

    ReplyDelete