What a day. I got this incredible smile from a cute guy today and it made me SO twitterpated. Wow. I think I'm going to have to seduce him now, oh yes.
Anyways, Chef Messy tagged me (I feel so 'in'!) and so I've choosed to answer to this gauntlet!
Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
strange little mama
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, taking the last of my senior classes. I finally was allowed to take a 3-D art course (dad forbade me to take drawing courses where I might have to draw naked people, which is absurd since my job has me seeing more flesh than a day at the beach in Europe...well, almost more flesh).
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Going to school, hoping desperately to graduate while Ivy Hall crashed and burned.
What were you doing 1 hour ago?
Knitting lace and watching The Two Towers. Superbowl? What eez thees 'Soup Or Bowl'?
List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
1. Save up for yarn for a sweater.
2. Use up my sock yarns.
3. Write half of my revised story.
4. Draw for the prompts I've got.
5. Work on getting myself dated so I can experience what that part of life is like. I want to sample the buffet!
List five snacks you enjoy:
2. String Cheese
3. Fuji apples.
4. Baaaaby carrots
List five things you would do if money were no object:
1. Move into a nice little house filled with cozy furniture and things that make a house a home but doesn't clutter it.
2. Buy a horse and someone to teach me how to ride the dang thing.
3. Spin, knit, walk in forests, and read to my heart's content.
4. Buy my parents a nice house built by people who have a passion for architecture and make sure it's close to us kids.
5. Pay for a really good lawyer to sue the jerk who ran Ivy Hall. And then also pay for the surgeon to harvest one of his kidneys. The lawyer would find a way to make it right, bwahahaha.
List five bad habits:
1. I tend to rationalize bad habits.
2. I don't like to admit to bad habits.
3. I deal with bad situations, my own and others, with stupid humor.
4. I am irritable in the mornings.
5. I am late for most things EXCEPT work. Never late for work.
List five things you like doing:
1. Walking at twilight.
2. writing stories with my closest friend, Briana.
3. Taking long baths and reading.
4. Cleaning the kitchen...don't know why, it's just easy to do and there's satisfaction that comes with it being clean.
5. Listening to Radio Rivendell. With your Winamp, click on ML, then Shoutcast Audio on the left. On the right top corner, click on the Genre menu, then to Fantasy. There you go, you're welcome.
List five favorite gadgets:
1. Kitchenaid Mixer
2. My Olympus m:robe
3. My camera.
4. The electric tea kettle
5. Hermes, my hand-me-down laptop from my mom.
Name one thing you like about yourself:
I strive always to be better than I am and to learn from past mistakes.
People to tag: Jessimuhka, Heather, Dani, and Becki. :) Have fun, I'm off to bed!