Friday, August 10, 2007

Where do you go?

Ever come across sites that wow you? Either they're time-sinks or they're incredibly informative but mostly they just grab your attention?

Well, I've found a few.

Hungry Girl
Now, it's no secret that I'm trying to lose weight and this site is an awesome reference for food that is hawt, food that is not, and everything good or bad in between. The Food Fights are really fun (Reddi-Whip or Cool Whip? Skinny Cow or Weight Watchers?), the Q&As are always informative and there tend to be frequent coupons for good food. The recipe alternatives are also really good, too.

Have you checked out iGoogle yet? It's like Google's version of My Yahoo but for some reason, I like this better. You can add games, comics, news, weather, and you can alter the top theme (mine is set to Tea House because I like the Asian theme and the little fox is way too cute, and it changes ever two hours, corresponding with the time of day...he's eating lunch right now, I ought to do the same).

And speaking of iGoogle, I have added WikiHow to it. From how to taste dark chocolate and give a hickey (I looked it up, I've never done it before, how excitingly delicious!) to more technical and important things like how to get a copy of a birth certificate and prevent your car from being stolen. I could possibly spend hours on this site.

So what sites have caught YOUR attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment