Saturday, May 26, 2007

You can't Tig on a Tog after the third Sunday before Labor Day!

I got me tagged by someone I didn't know (so mysterious!) but I'm glad to meet. Hi Singing Gnome! I didn't know gnomes sang! And now I regret blaming them for things that go wrong mysteriously like typoes and so on. ;)

So, it's the 7-things meme that's been going around:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. Though I do not care for yellow on its own, I really adore the combination of purple and yellow. They're complementary colors, donchaknow.

2. I play WoW on the rare occasion, using my friend's little brother's account (he's not using it when he's grounded or in school). I can't play it for long since it starts giving me a headache, but it's quite exciting at times.

3. I'm losing my knitting mojo. It's probably because it's getting warmer out and it's not like I'm living in the basement of a family that likes to keep the thermostat at 70. I'm in Kansas, land of the plains. Humidity and heat combine to make EVERYTHING sticky and hot. Eck.

4. I'm allergic to hair dye. No, really, last few times I dyed my hair, my scalp broke out into some amazing sores. Yes, it took more than one occurrence for me to actually figure out that my scalp may not like my autumn red hair dye. Ah well, I'm over it.

5. I'm deeply religious and get a little testy when people mock my LDS/Mormon beliefs. I don't dare mock other people's beliefs, I understand that they believe what they believe for a very good reason and as humans, we have no right to judge one another because we're just as open to fault as anyone else. But, hey, if you want to broaden your horizons a little, I'm all for answering questions.

6. My closest friend and I are writing a story. And I'm writing one on my own. The former is a little more fun to read, at the moment. It sure goes faster since there's that motivation.

7. I'm in love with iGoogle. I love that you can add all sorts of things to it (like recipes, Sudoku, swimming fish that follow your mouse, news reports, moon phases, etc) but the thing I like best is the theme. The tea-house theme is my favorite. It features a little fox working on his little plot of Japanese-inspired land. Every two hours he's doing something else and every two hours, his little companion changes. Sometimes it's a firefly, sometimes it's a turtle, sometimes it's a caterpillar. But it's all very entertaining. My second favorite is the beach theme since I do quietly dream of returning to a beach and spending time there. It changes every two hours, too.

Anyways, that's my 7 things. I tag: Christina, Abbie, Crow T. Robot, Gwenog, Emily, Kristy, and Melanie. Also, if you want to do this, leave a comment so I can see! And there's a Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap trivia question, too!



Who are the two people speaking in this quote and what book is it from?

"I'm not trying to say what she did was sensible. I'm just trying to make you see how she was feeling at the time."

"You should write a book, translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them."


That is Hermione talking and Ron interjecting and it's from the Order Of The Phoenix (next movie out, yay! Except my favorite character dies, booo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment