Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Surprise, yarn!

So, I got me a package today. I didn't recall buying anything or asking for trade so it was really a surprise when I opened this package with no name on the return address and no note:



So to my mysterious benefactor, thank you so very very much! I love you and the yarn! Unless it was a mistake, then I'll send it to whomever it was intended. :)

In the meantime, I have NOT been slacking. In fact, I learned a new skill!



Magic loop! Nothing real magic about it but it is rather clever. My only objection is trying to get the stitches over the join of the needles and the cord. It would be much nicer if the join was smooth. I guess I may have to invest in some Knit Picks Options if I want to do this again. Which wouldn't be a bad idea, this is better than losing DPNs. Which sometimes happens, yannow.

So, well, I'm off to do some more work. I am putting my bag together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment