Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Saturday good times

I've been a total slacker but I am repentant and I have come with mentions of good times.

Last Saturday, Abbie came to L-town to chill with her family and she managed a bit of time to hang out with me! We had an awesome time, checking out the Yarn Barn for some HSKS goodies (the Yarn Barn has Claudia Handpaint now, it's so PHFAB-U-LUUUSS!) and then we headed to the Free State Brewery for lunch. And when we got out, we noticed that they had started blocking off strees. Now, there was a general hubbub but I figured that was just Saturday. But it just happened to be Art Tougeau, as Abbie explained, which is a funny-car sort of contest/parade thing. And when we saw the UFO, well, I just couldn't walk past without taking a picture:



Oh man, it was fun to see all those cars. After she headed back, I went to look at a few more cars. I wish I had taken a picture of the car with the HOT TUB in the back but I got shy, the owners were there checking the temperature and I felt sheepish about taking pictures. But there were some fun cars!




It was a fun weekend, thanks for hanging out, Abbie! <3 you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment