Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Monstrosity

I have spent 8 hours at the dentist's (who is also my uncle), getting work on my teeth that wasn't quite intended and let's just say that the teeth he hasn't managed to reconstruct yet are pretty nasty and jagged.

Also, due to an oversight, I am only now recovering from a very nasty latex allergy (at least I don't look like Meg 'Fishlips' Ryan anymore). Yes, he had a flag up to notify him about my latex allergies, but I didn't realize he had ignored the flag and only when my lips started burning and itching along with my eyes did we both discover this oversight. Ugh.

Needless to say, Margene and the rest who have not seen my face for a while, you'll have to bear with my absence a little longer as I am going to have to go back again, tonight, to get this finished up.

And then to do this all over again next Tuesday but on the left side.

No, I'm not thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment