Tagged by Crazy Aunt Purl who tagged EVERYONE IN THE WORLD! and I guess that means me, too, then.
10 Random Things About Me
- I have recently developed a nasty hatred for cardboard/wood rubbing against other wood/cardboard, the same I have for squeaking balloons and nails on chalkboard. Ugh ugh!
- I suffer from bouts of insanity and mania. That's when things actually get clean around here.
- I'm in the best of moods except when I'm tired or PMSing. Then I cry.
- I really want a bird instead of a dog or a cat.
- I wonder if my fish will outlive me. Sturdiest little betta I've ever known.
- I'm getting to like hiphop.
- I have some awesome calves because I try to walk 2 miles every day and push off hard with my foot with every step.
- This hasn't been happening lately because my left ankle has been loudly and painfully protesting the weather change. Owww.
- I have a story and I wanna publish it! Right after I finish with my RN.
- I think I'm going to totally shock my dad and take classes on drawing naked people. Like it's something new for me, a nurse, right?
9 Places I've Been
- The Netherlands
- France and some of Paris in 7th grade. Paris is its own little island of desperate rudeness and snobbery in an otherwise lovely country.
- Missouri = all the Joseph Smith type spots and the RLDS temple, which looks very weird, but the people were nice.
- Utah (doy)
- Various airports
8 Ways To Win My Heart
- Don't ignore me.
- Random little things to make my day...they really do.
- Knit with me.
- Notice things.
- Be open-minded.
- Be patient
- Remember me.
7 Things To Do Before I Die
- Skydive. I'm serious.
- Cure cancer. (aim high!)
- Receive a standing ovation.
- Visit Japan, Ireland, Venice.
- Fall in love with someone who reciprocates.
- Find somewhere I fit.
6 Things I'm Afraid Of
- Scary movies.
- Dogs off leash (c'mon, people, tie up your dogs because so help me, I am not afraid to Tae-Kwon-Do kick your monster into a coma!)
- Outliving my parents.
- Being unready to face the world when I finally do step out on my own.
- Losing Briana as a friend because I can't keep myself together.
- Going insane and not realizing it.
5 Things I Don't Like
- Politics. Red or Blue, Left or Right, I just don't want to hear it.
- Various agendas that I don't see the logic in fighting for. I won't list any because I will invariably be flamed for my opinion because I KNOW I'll be trodding toes.
- News Media. They don't bother to tell the truth, why should I bother to care?
- Lack of Respect. Be it trashing the environment, making fun of your wife, beating the dog, swearing, whatever. I hate it. Everyone deserves respect.
- Apple Crisp Yoplait Yogurt. A crime against the palate if I ever tasted one.
4 Ways To Turn Me Off
- I could be cheap and say 'See Previous', but I can come up with more venom. So, #1: Tell me how to eat. Dude, nurse. I got it. I just don't always do it. Just like how some nurses know aaaalll about the evils of smoking and still light up with every break.
- Speak ill about someone. Even if it's someone I really don't like, it still makes me feel ick inside.
- Diss yarn and knitting. I have sharp pointy things in my hands, you know better.
- Give me STUPID unwarranted advice. I love knowing if I've got a booger hanging out my nose, but I don't need someone telling me "Maaan, you really ought to hurry up and finish your RN and get out of your uncle's basement". Like I live here for fun?
3 Things I Do Every Day
- Shower (I'm sure that makes you so much more relieved, right?)
- Pray. Nothing more effective and more uplifting.
- Listen to music. Get the new Enya CD, I'm not kidding.
2 Things That Make Me Happy
- Making Heavenly Father proud (doesn't happen all the time, but I do know when I've done a good job).
- Making other people happy.
1 Thing On My Mind Right Now
- Wow, it's 10:46 am, I haven't even put in my contacts or finished breakfast or talked to my friend with the birthday yesterday so that we can get together and hit up Unraveled Sheep for my birthday present to her.
*goes to do #1*