Friday, May 02, 2008

This week in review

1. I gave my 2 week notice at work because I couldn't stand watching the skin deteriorating on my hands anymore. This is going to take quite some time to heal.

2. I slowed way the heck down on my knitting. There's just so many socks I can take and I don't want to takes it no more!

3. I worked on cleaning up Darken Tides with my friend Briana (it's online but you have to know the Super Sekrit Handshake and be a part of the Member's Only Club and own a Sekrit Decoder Ring...in other words, you gotta ask and we gotta trust you to not rip us off before we can get this to editors and publishers).

4. I finally watched Eragon but only with the help of RiffTrax. You would think a dragon movie would be just up my alley but there was no way. Too hokey and pukey.

5. I discovered a cavity and it's going to get fixed next Monday. Uuuugh.

6. And then there was Life Drawing class and storms that caused things to be displaced and running and knitting and old pictures of me being pudgy and wearing a bad bra but mostly that's just average, every-day stuff.

And tomorrow my brother comes home! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment