I was posting these on my Facebook but realized that this blog is getting dusty so I might as well enlighten you all as to the Marvel behind the Mask:
10 Favorite Time Wasters
1. Roleplaying with Briana. I could and have done it for hours and hours.
2. Knitting. Though I can't knit into the night, my attention span and focus slip away.
3. Reading manga online. Yes, I'm an anime/manga geek. Too bad.
4. Watching stuff. I found streaming MST3K, I'll watch that for a while. Or anime online because it's there. Or YouTube, or rain or Deadliest Catch or Iron Chef. Just...watching.
5. DeviantArt. I love seeing everyone else's talent unfold.
6. Facebook. Yup.
7. Writing, though I need to get back in the habit.
8. Reading - as I told Briana, I read like the books have an expiration date (though if they're library books, they actually do).
9. Messing with my hand/finger blisters. They're not zits but they're not burn blisters and I like to poke them because they itch.
10. Drawing. I forgot I do that, too. Hee.
What about you?