It is cold, wet, and severely rainy. I've finished the Monkey socks just in time for mom to wear them to her next chemo tomorrow but there will be no pictures, not today. So enjoy this little meme that I got from unending fieldtrip in the meme-time, har har!
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs. (Unless they happen to be podcasts/foreign/downright perverted and you don't want your sister to think you're some sort of dirty whore.)
1. Opening credits: Vienna Teng - Nothing Without You.
2. Waking up: FORCE OF NATURE & tsutchie - pretending to...
3. First day of school: Tori Amos - Mother Revolution. *snerk*
4. Fight song: The Lord Of The Rings - Black Rider
5. Breaking up: Masami Ueda - Painting God Appearance (from the Okami Game Soundtrack)
6. Happiness: HelloGoodbye - Touchdown Turnaround
7. Life's okay: Blackmore's Night - Queen For A Day (Part 2)
8. Mental breakdown: The Lord of the Rings - Into The West [performed By Annie Lennox]
9. Driving: Tori Amos - Cloud On My Tongue
10. Flashback: Coldplay - Yellow
11. Getting back together: Tori Amos - Hoochie Woman (*laughs!*)
12. Wedding song: Enya - If I Could Be Where You Are
13. Birth of first child: My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
14. Final battle scene: Leahy - Down That Road
15. Death scene: Blackmore's Night - Past Times With Good Company
16. Funeral song: Heart - Back To Avalon
17. End credits: Kate Rusby - Fare Thee Well
Try it out and let me know what you get...it's kinda fun! ;) It would also be kinda awesome to offer you these songs but RIAA would hand me my butt on a platter for that. So, uh, they are all awesome songs, go buy them from iTunes or something.