Saturday, December 09, 2006

What a difference a day makes

We've had some family trauma going on. It's not something I want to share with the world, so I won't share it here. We're soldiering on, familiar with tragedy and illness. We could use prayers, thoughts, crossed fingers, lit candles, and good woolly thoughts, whatever you want to send our way, though!

There are a few fun things I want to share, though!

1. A New Haircut!


Beauty schools are really nice, aren't they? That cut cost me $5 and about 45 minutes. The girl was awesome and had the best name; Stevie Jo.

2. A New Project!



Hmm, what could it be? It's 18 st, 24 rows, knit on 7s, and measures 4" x 4". That's also the first time I've used my blocking wires. They're maaagnificent.

3. Showing my geekery


And that's it for now. By the way, I do like how Blogger Beta allows me to add tags now. Very handy.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely haircut! We have the same hair color, it appears - first time I've seen somebody else with it. :D It must be a 50% Dutch special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut. Totally totally cute. We've changed personalities. Now I'm the one with the longer hair and you've gone shorter. I never would have predicted it...

    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:27 PM

    Whatever is going on, I send good thoughts your way!

    And I LOVE your new haircut! Very chic! Wish I could get mine to look halfway decent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just popped in from Ms.K's, and are you saying...you live in Lawrence? or that you're from Lawrence? That Yarn Barn is something!
    Don't know where you are in the family troubles issue but sending the best of thoughts your way...
    I love the haircut, and loved seeing how you managed to get the photos;)
    will be whacking some of mine off in Jan.......you have really nice hair...what we call 'good hair'.

    ReplyDelete