Thursday, November 10, 2005

not SOARing

I thought I'd hit up SOAR today. It sounded fun, Lawrence's Yarn Barn was representing (YO MIDWEST, WASSUP!) and it was fun to see on the market-list that after everyone had their little blurb of what they would be bringing to the market, Yarn Barn added their own touch of "onery-ness" to their wares. I never knew that was marketable. I bet I got enough to sell to keep me warm all winter.

However, I am about 80 pages behind when it comes to my workbook. So instead of happily perusing fine wares, fibers, and selections of onery-ness, I am studying up on various STDs (apologies to any genteel family members who may be reading this, nursing isn't always a pretty profession).

However, Saturday evening looks promising. Which is hopeful since I tend not to have anything to do ever on Saturday evenings.

In knitting news, the scarf is progressing nicely, thank you for wondering. I am going to do an official Kittyville 62 hat for a friend for Christmas but I need appropriate DPNs, which I...do not have. I shall have to go scrounge up some nice Boye needles for that.

Anyways, back to the studying. I can't wait till this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment