Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Pokey Little Knitter

Here's the efforts of Day 4:


I'm really not a fast knitter. I have so many other obligations, like RN school and work. I wish I could get paid as much for knitting as I do for shoving pills at people, but oh well. I'm still in a growing phase.

For once, I am glad that an anime I download is dubbed into English. I watch Earth Girl Arjuna in english as I read the chart and knit. It's nice. And the dubbing isn't horrendous either like it tends to be.

Still no pictures of the Wookie, I guess you'll just have to be surprised or something. Heh.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    I wish I could get paid for knitting too! I think you are making fine progress :) SP5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, who wouldn't like to be paid for doing whatever they like?

    Thanks, Mr.E! My studying is coming along pretty well, too. ^^d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, well, I live in the Provo area and tend to defy all social constraints by bringing something to knit everywhere I go.

    Hmm, not sure what to say, I don't want to give away too much in case my SP5 buddy comes this way and it ends up spoiling everything. But feel free to email me: kitan_dragoness at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:49 AM

    I love Provo. I love Moab too. I have been camping there plenty! The Arches is one of my favorite places :)--SP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I moved here from Kansas just last year (though I was born here in Utah) and it's just such a refreshing place after the Plains. No humidity, the people are actually friendly, and there are really neat places to explore (I just need to go out and explore them!).

    ReplyDelete