Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Flashing

First item of business, many thanks for the sweet comments on my Five Years post. I had an awesome time and indulged in an english toffee-chocolate-caramel covered apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It was very VERY good and not overly rich or indulgent, thanks to the apple part.

Okay, I didn't think I'd do this but kind of did anyways. This is pretty much all I've got, though there's some stuff in the unfinished projects drawer. Just a humble stash to keep me busy.


Here's all my sock yarn.


Top and bottom respectively.


My lace weights.


And my odds and ends. The purple stuff is Cascade leftovers from Rogue, the blue-green stuff is handspun merino-tencel. I'm clearly NOT a very good spinner.

That's my humble stash. It's enough to keep me occupied and when I need more, I just go and get it. :) I may not go to Knitpicks in the future, though. I'm having issues with them. For one thing, I put in my credit card expiration date in wrong and they never emailed me to inform me. So I emailed them and they quite rudely accused me of deleting the email they may or may not have sent concerning the error. At least the girl on the phone was nice. But that was a week ago and it's still not here and I'm starting to get VERY impatient. But hey, if they don't care about their customers, their customers don't care about them. I'm off for greener pastures!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    It's nice to see someone else with a modest stash. I was starting to get a complex from looking at all the other people's in home mini yarn stores.

    ReplyDelete