Saturday, September 10, 2005

curiouser and curiouser!

Well, after recovering the mail key from the hotspot of Doom in the kitchen (where the sterio is and where everything else kind of goes), I realized that my SP sent to more letters with...letters in them. I seem to be terribly dense because I knew there were little flittery letters in there and still took no care opening up the envelopes. I am not quite sure what it is I dropped, I'm hoping it's the letter 'g' because that would make a ton of sense.

Let's see, the letters I have now: K N N N S T T I I E

I can spell KNITTIN with S E N left over. NES? SP, are you a gamer, perchance? ;)

Not much else to say. I passed my Nursing Concepts 4 exam, hurrah!!! On to NC5, then 6, then 3, then I'm done with that part, onto the clinicals and the NCLEX and...let's just say I better not run out of anything to knit...not that I really am too worried, eh SP? *winknudge*

ETA: Got I N G in the mail yesterday. So! here's what we got now.

G K N N N N S T T I I I E

K N I T T I N G | E I N N S Hmm...

N E S T I N G K N I T | N I Maybe?

Am I still missing a letter? Rrrgh, dunno! *puzzles*

No comments:

Post a Comment