Friday, December 12, 2008

I keep trying for these things.

I've tried out for a Berroco gift basket. Cirilia's is the one I really have my eye on (so hands off!). Heh, just kidding. Anyways, I don't normally win these sort of things but hey, if I didn't try, I'd DEFINITELY never win anything! :D

And, of course, to keep you up to date as to what my un-idle hands have been doing, check this out:



The scarf and hat are made of Malabrigo Chunky, color Jacinto. The pattern is the Rib Scarf, same as the other one I made before because it's simple, it's versatile, and it's interesting. It really blocked well, too. Anyways, the friend is a sweet kid who has been with me since I broke up with a very close friend. She has a LOT of medical problems, least of which are both retinas 99% detached (she\ can still see well enough to play WoW at least), frequent recurring migraines, and Trigeminal Neuralgia. This girl could USE some Malabrigo in the worst way, don't you think?

Anyways, I think that's about it for my Christmas knitting. Maybe I'm fickle but I just don't know very many people who would go nuts for something I might make. So I keep it in the family of me, myself, and I.

Ah well, here's a little something on my playlist for all of you:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment