Sunday, October 05, 2008

I've been doing stuff, really!

I was totally productive on Friday:

With a burst of productivity, I vacuumed the car. Now, this doesn't seem like a big deal until you realize that I have a pup that is a lot German Shepherd and if there's one thing you must know about GSes is that they explode fur. There was a thick, embedded layer of dog fur in the back seat of my Honda Civic. It was also on the floor, in between the front seats, everywhere. So I took my dad's shop vac and scratched and scrubbed at the hair until it finally went away.

From Misc


Eeeww. Left side is clean, right side is covered in dog. Stupid Daisy.

So I worked really hard on that, cleaned the windows, scrubbed at the plasticky bits using the Armor-All cloths and sprayed some Bounce perfume stuff on the back seats so they don't smell so musty.

And then late that night, mom and I took Daisy and headed out to pick Dad up from the airport so we have his help in moving and getting the vehicles headed out West. Daisy was the most exuberant of the bunch:



There is seriously no better welcome than a dog so happy, she can't even gain traction on the floor. I love my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment