Sunday, March 09, 2008

Keep on rocking in Midgar

I am all out of stuff to put on my needles. Oh, I suppose I could cast on something more but I'll tell you, what with Sock Madness 2 coming up tomorrow, I really don't know if I want to. I could write or draw or something like that instead. My brain is still trying to make sense of the shift, however. Write? Draw? Who has time? Oh, wait, I do now. Ha. What to write? What to draw? I should have planned this better but who plans when under such duress?

Anyways, I had mentioned in my previous post that I would be stopping by MisKnits and The Studio. I never did get farther than MisKnits, however. I went in and wandered around and then realized that they had Dream In Color Smooshy! I never thought I'd see that stuff in person! So as I was crooning over all the colors, I chatted with the owner. Oh if only I lived in Kansas City! She has a knitting night on Wednesdays and an impromptu "Hooky" club on Fridays for all those who decide to skip out on work early and come over to knit. Awesome! But yes, the reason I didn't actually go to The Studio is because I spent plenty at Misknits:

Some Dream In Color Smooshy in Wisterious! So pretty, like the colors of the sunset after the sun is well below the horizon.


This is Trekking Handpaint in Brazil. I had to buy it for both the name and the brilliant spring/summer green. Like a lovely garden.

These will join the other yarn on its way here to help me out during Sock Madness 2. I have some Socks That Rock coming and then I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment