Saturday, January 12, 2008

Manifesto

I realized why I had stopped updating this blog so frequently. Want to know why?

Because it's boring. I am bored with it. I mean, knitting. Unless I were designing something, how very interesting would it be? I have been far more regular with my weight-loss/health-gain blog, Losing It In Kansas. Because that's interesting. I am making progress and going forward, yay me! But as for knitting? Well, I have two projects in the works. A pair of socks and a sweater/bodice. Yawn.

And I am so much more than my knitting. I have opinions, radical opinions (House said as he interviewed this 'dude' for Cameron's position with Wilson that if he really wanted to be a rebel, to wear a tie and a pocket protector like 'that guy') and woes and loves and laughs. I have interests that far extend knitting.

Did you know I'm going to take a life-drawing class this year?

So I thought I would re-invent this blog. Make it new and interesting and far more than just a knitting blog, though knitting content will still, of course, be available.

This blog will not be just about knitting.
This blog will not be just about me.
This blog will not be updated regularly.
This blog will be about my world as I see it.
This blog will be about who I have always been.
This blog will offend you. Maybe not you, but certainly you.
This blog will be about getting over it.
This blog will have some content that is unsuitable for children (but there will always be warnings).
This blog will change a little bit of your thinking.

Thank you and Happy New Year's Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment