Saturday, February 02, 2008

Still knitting, still studying, not going crazy anymore.

After a marvelously restful, refreshing and rather revolutionary Sunday (alliteration! Alton Brown would be proud), I have regained my perspective and I'm feeling as if I could pass my CPNE (just call it Clinicals, sis - that's what they be). Just that feeling that if I humbly continue to study to the best of my abilities, I will muddle through somehow.

In the meantime, I took a quiz:

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Ah, that does make a good deal of sense (and I'm played by Emma Thompson, there's no one better!).

I'm still knitting but I think the sleeve I finished last week will have to be frogged and reknitted, the tension on it is outstandingly tight. Considering that week, it makes all too much sense. This second sleeve is far looser.

I've also been doing a good deal of reading. My sister invited me to GoodReads.com and I've already invited a few people. Of course, all of my books tend to nest in the bathroom. With the medication I'm on, it's one of the few places I tend to linger in, other than my room at my desk, trying to coax my flash-cards into permanent spot in my slow-moving head. But I go through them (the books) pretty fast that way. If you're interested in signing up, please do! And then add me. :)

My yarn came in from The Sheep's Tale, by the way. It was in marvelous condition, took less than a week and is cheap. If you're interested, head on over. There is a lot of good quality yarn and at discount prices.

That's it for an update. Now go clean your screen. It's dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment