Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's all I seem to do...

I've been severely absent on my knitting blog. My apologies, there's a good reason, though.

For one, I'm NaNoWriMo-ing. Again. It's a pirate story and if you're super mega interested and I can trust you not to totally rip off my story and post it on a Norwegian site that is funded by that country and getting prizes for it (oh yes, it's happened, grr!) or something shifty like that, you could email me. tobutakai at the gmail.com site.

For another:


Yup, my clinical skills practice kit came in. That there is a rubber wound. The label on the package says "Humerus" but what I find funny is how shiny it is. Eww, it's all squishy and damp and stuff, grody! Well, not really, it's just shiny. But that's exactly the same wound they'll be using at my clinical exam and it seemed worth the cash. I also got some IV stuff so I can water my Lucky Bamboo by drip. Well, maybe not, I don't think Lucky Bamboo likes normal saline. Whatever.

And finally, I have no knitting. Everything I start seems to slip from my fingers and straight into that frog pond. Everything. It's really frustrating at times. Ah well, that's how it goes sometimes. I'm working with some Misti Alpaca Sport and turning it into a scarf. I haven't frogged it in disgust yet, so hopefully that's a good thing. Pictures when I get to them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment